It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez has released a video stating after his first training session with United he asked if his contract could be cancelled, a Russian leak has stated Liverpool have 23 out of 32 first team players who are asthmatic and as a result are entitled to certain drugs... the same drugs are also performance enhancing. The Echo then broke a story of how Liverpool has the UKs highest rate of sufferers.

It's pretty amazing to think that if not for Covid-19, Messi could have sent the Burofax before June 10 and then been unveiled as a City player a day or 2 later.

I bet there's a lot of management time going into Messi. Perhaps there's not much to be done but nevertheless that will be where a lot of City's attention is, and if it's there you don't see other things that maybe you should.

[/QUOTE]
Disagree. I suspect there is little or no management time on this. We will have done our homework previously and are now just a bystander, until such time we need to get engaged if he is able to break away from Barca.

Last edited:
Jorge Messi has just arrived for a meeting with their Lawyers. That is significant. This tells me that they are still working on a way out of Barca.
If Messi had made up his mind to stay then lawyers wouldn't be involved.

It sounds positive. If they'd agreed a return I think Messi would be there himself to hear the assurances first hand and agree how they position it to the media and fans.

Barca have been clear that their stance hasn't changed during any of this. Hopefully that's the same for Messi and they're there to move things along, however they might be able to do that!

The trophy room is impressive but I thought the Camp Nou was a shithole when I went there
It's the biggest of shitholes, if you manage to survive the stairs up to the away end, it's like watching from the top of the mountain, i wouldn't have been much further away if i'd have stayed at home and watched it on the sofa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.