It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the ones who only ever pop up to say shit like "it's over, close the thread" who should be raising eyebrows.
Yeah I think it is fair to exercise caution as a fan and to not get too excited too early but people who say it is cased closed every two minutes are a funn bunch

I find it amusing. It's beyond my control and you just share what comes your way when it comes your way.

The amusing part is watching new age media compromise itself and create a saga from people who are just click blaggers.

That's why I warned last week to expect so much contradictory bullshit. Messi holds the keys and only Messi can open the door.
Copy that Houston, and I hope you get good news with regards to your health, TH0D3B29A9-B82F-4C0B-AF26-81682947CF8C.jpeg

Belcher confirmed the imminent statement from Messi, and he’s the only journo worth listening to on this.

He also said it will be in response to La Liga’s statement.

So what is likelier?

a. Messi releases a statement that says ‘La Liga were right all along, and my lawyers who wrote my contract for Barca are wrong’

or

b. ‘Get fucked Tebas you fat jabba looking facist bastard, I’m going to play for Manchester City, the greatest team in all the land and all the world, and I’m doing it for free!’

If Messi's intentions are to stay at Barca then surely this would have been announced by now?The fact nothing has been announced, leaves me to believe that something is going on behind the scenes ie contract, release clause etc and we are very much still in with a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.