It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi camp needs to speed this up. Does he really wanna leave? go to court then, terminate your contract and fight for it on court.

Having statements about release clauses and different interpretation of same contract is nice but will not do anything legally. Get it to court and lets hear the fat lady Tebas singing.

Friendly exit bullshit delaying this saga so much. Messi needs to answer what he wants to do if there is no friendly exit option.

Stay or go to court with terminating his contract.

The reports that he's staying don't make any sense. If that were true, why would he waste time picking a fight with La Liga over the termination clause? It would also be a pretty shitty way to break what would no doubt be spun as a positive news for their fans.

I'm also wondering if the delay in releasing this information following his Dad's meeting with Bartomeu was to give Lionel some time to think it over and make sure he was ready to take the nuclear option. La Liga have come back quickly. Time for the Messi's to step up again!

We know what UEFA think of us, I guess we will soon find out what FIFA thinks of us. Messi being linked heavily with City might mean he doesn't get the end result he wants.

The reports that he's staying don't make any sense. If that were true, why would he waste time picking a fight with La Liga over the termination clause? It would also be a pretty shitty way to break what would no doubt be spun as a positive news for their fans.

I *think* the reports are going by LaLiga and Barca stance, not that Messi has said he is staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.