It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What BS. Sam Lee has a good take

There's no question that Bartemeu is briefing absolute bollocks to Mundo Deportivo and TYC.

They released statements saying Messi was staying within minutes of the Messi's statement about the contract clause allowing him to leave.

They probably knew the statement about the contract was coming out at 2pm, so released theirs at exactly the same time to try to control the narrative.

They're clearly in denial that he wants to go and can go, and they're doing everything they can to force him in to staying.

My guess is that behind closed doors the Messi's are getting more and more wound up by Bartemeu's shenanigans and I can't see how Messi could possibly play another minute for Barca while he's in charge.

City are in a tricky position in that they probably know they have a very strong legal case to sign him for free, but don't want to be seen as agitators given everything's that's happened this year.

I think this has been planned for years,tixi,s putting the band back together, Messi agrees a contract in 2016 with a get out free clause, Barca agree thinking it will never happen, we then get pep with the knowledge Messi is on the way ,meanwhile the twats at UEFA realise whats about to happen and try to stop us by giving us a 2 year ban.thats why city wanted the case hearing quickly .so its in the bag

I think this has been planned for years,tixi,s putting the band back together, Messi agrees a contract in 2016 with a get out free clause, Barca agree thinking it will never happen, we then get pep with the knowledge Messi is on the way ,meanwhile the twats at UEFA realise whats about to happen and try to stop us by giving us a 2 year ban.thats why city wanted the case hearing quickly .so its in the bag

I like it but it is a little......

1599227538710.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.