It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am thinking when it comes to the crunch of a legal case we have both backed out

His Dad literally just said the contract is terminated. Hardly backing down is it! City are not involved at this stage remember. This is between Messi and Barcelona. We just pick up the scraps when Messi's told them to stick it.

Ric? Are you there Ric, speak to me Ric? Keep those servers primed - this is end of days shit for the Blue Moon core reactor.

I remember getting carried away by a Kare Ingebrigsten hat-trick once against Leicester?
Is the little bastard signing or what, think we should knock this on the head and get Mido over the line.

Anymore cryptic texts I should be looking at? Missed the last few minutes. And anymore things likely to happen today?

Kaz why have you gonna all negative ? Nothing so far suggests he is staying at Barca that has come from the Messi side .

Love that we have just beaten UEFA at CAS but just CBA with a legal battle apparently...
Think we have to weigh up his wages plus any penalty should Barça pursue us in court. Could we be sure of the outcome and risk breaking ffp for a player who genuinely would be about to leave in 7 months.
this 7 months will be expensive for Barca as he has a 63m loyalty bonus due at the end of his contract

What’s all his legal battle shit? Surely if push comes to shove he just buys out his remaining year and we pay him back? What’s that ? £50M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.