It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of sources now saying he is filming a video to be released on social media and that he is staying. if true, and that's a big if, i just hope that he and his dad have told us and not blindsided city.

And their stance has always been that he's already left, hence not reporting for the Covid test or training. It would be very strange to climb down on that, especially after the statement this afternoon!

This. What would be the point in arguing his current standing, hiring lawyers to prove his standing and then releasing a statement to further drill home his standing, to then turn round and stay?

If he stays after all of this, he belongs in a mental asylum not at a football club.

One thing that’s occurred to me, can Barca afford to let Messi leave for free? If he says I’m reluctantly staying but I leave for free in June it ties up a huge amount of wages and they miss out on €100m or so. If he puts that in a statement out is that to put pressure on Barca financially?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.