It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
don’t be surprised to see him announce that he will be signing with city in January, it will appease both parties and helps him save face.... personally it makes me feel underwhelmed

Good call. I think this struggle will have been Bart's calculation all along, since the contract was signed. Messi has had one huge court case and Barcelona has been his life, the risk of all that turmoil could have intimidated him into backing down and I wouldn't blame him

don’t be surprised to see him announce that he will be signing with city in January, it will appease both parties and helps him save face.... personally it makes me feel underwhelmed

I would take that announcement. It’s preferable over him just staying at Barca and us not knowing where the hell we stand for the next few months.

He can fuck off and i really do, genuinely mean that and i hope the club says the exact same thing.

That's not toys from the pram, its the principle of it all.

You want to play for City, sign here, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.