It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?

Been around here years mate.. Appreciate tolmie's information but don't take it literally mate. All his videos and fanfare most will love but not my thing. All personal taste i guess and glad all the Messi madness is finished with. Lets get back to normality.

just had an afternoon nap :),fucking hell ive got another 72 pages to read,im on 1354 ,im going back to the future, im going to be reading this post in about 4 hours ,hahahaha

hi peace frog xxxx,

you were just a tadpole when you wrote this

“There was another way and it was to go to trial," he added. “I would never go to court against Barca because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived.

“It is the club of my life, I have made my life here.

“Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I know that it never crossed my mind to take Barca to court.”

Ah well, shit happens, it was nice while it lasted, but if barca are acting cunts and sticking to the release clause then not much we can do.

Would have loved to have have him but fucked if I would go for him next year though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.