It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been very honest and I can’t help but think Barca have fucked this. He will leave at the end of the season. Sadly he will probably go to the MLS or Italy - I can’t see him in the prem now.

Quite right too. Him not you. You are completely and utterly spoiled and irrational. Calling him “a yellow ****” is the biggest bollocks you have ever typed, and that takes some fucking doing
Quite right ? He was never going to tear himself away unless they said off you go for free, i don't know who is more deluded Get fucked with insulting me ,unlike yellow belly I can read it

This isn’t necessarily an endgame - it’s not closure like a new contract would be.

Far from it, as the world has now heard first-hand his desire to leave and disgust at the state of his own club (quite unprecented for the world’s best player!)

Bartomeu’s bluff has been called - now he’s got what he wanted, hopefully the reality of £52m in wages paid out, and an opportunity cost of ~£100m in lost transfer fee will set in.

I refuse to believe the GOAT would just submit to a crooked bastard in a suit he hates, so easily? And that’s just that?

plenty to run in this imho, but on a free next summer doesn’t interest me at all.

meanwhile we need to look at the rest of our signings - our windows been pretty average up to now, SURELY the club haven’t been so naive to jeapordize our whole next season over this? we should have had a window like Chelsea’s

confident this will all work out well though

Messi will retire after next season or go back home.

What I do like has been our silence and distancing from it all, it has been defeaning.
We've not looked desperate, not been needy and kept our cool.
We haven’t looked needy pal, but some of the fucking posters on here, talk about toys out of the pram when they don’t get what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.