It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really not wishing an injury on him, but wonder what would be the look on Barto's face if Messi goes to back training and ends up being 8-9 months out from a bad tackle...

karma is a fickle woman and sometimes it delivers in ugly ways, but again I would not wish or hope for this.

not cool

This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for Barca Messi has well and truly dragged them through the mud and they’ve been shown for the absolute state they are

Fact of the matter is — the best player in the world wanted to sign for Manchester City ... may happen, may not — but that, that my friends is without question.

As for Haverz and Werner, I hope we don't regret not going for them.

It’s not really sustainable to think that we can buy the most young and promising footballers every summer window.

Last summer it was De Ligt, De Jong and Felix, this year it’s Havertz and Werner, next it’s Mbappe, Haaland and Sancho.

We’d fill up pretty quickly if we bought all of them. Bernardo was one of the best midfielders in Europe when he played for Monaco, and he was our most important player in 18/19. He’s still so good.

Foden is a future star but already an insane footballer, KDB will play at the highest level at least another 4-5 years. We have a sick midfield, just need to sort out the speed in defence a bit. Bring in Aouar or Bennacer to replace Fernandinho next summer, then we’re set.

Just woke up to the disappointment many of us blues must be suffering.
I may be wrong, but isn’t this Peps final season? If Messi were to come on free next season, surely he’d want Pep coaching?

I’ve just got home from work and watched the interview with him ...in a previous post I wrote before I called him a bottler After watching that I’ll put my hands up I don’t think he did bottle it so I’m wrong.
I said a couple of years ago we’ll see messi in a city shirt as it’s part of the pep plan , I’ve got a feeling city will put a bid in .
The only thing is now for messi is to convince his family to come to Manchester as I think Barca will have to do a deal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.