It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i am clear on this . Are we looking to take him in this window, set up a January bid, let him announce in January he is a free agent in the summer? If its not the first then not interested to be honest .

It isn't over
Correct me if I am wrong and I'm sure I will be, but my take on this is Messi clearly is unhappy and wants out due to various things, however he still as an understandable love for Barca, but not as much as he loves Messi. So he states he's staying due to the arrogance of the board, telling them he's leaving for a free next year. Thus activating his reported 67 million euro loyalty bonus, and making Barca make the decision that they need to sell now and discuss the possibility of him waiving his bonus, if they allow a safe passage. Just my theory, but it basically makes barca out to be wankers and messi the saviour doing everything he can to get and save barca wods.

Perhaps we should now issue an ultimatum saying if you want to come we would love it, if not, that's fine and we wish you luck but it has to be in this window or we must move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.