It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi was convinced we could do it for free and played his cards as strongly as he could, but my contacts have stated this morning that even the video yesterday was part of a plan B strategy.

I expect another power play before this window closes and if Barto is still there, a final negotiation in January involving Garcia.

Messi was actually very smart yesterday, he ticked a lot of boxes - love for Barca, love for his family, wanting to love the remainder of his playing days - even box checking the terrible toll COVID has had on the world.

His entire narrative was an appeal for empathy, wanting to draw people to his struggle.

Jan bid, so half a season wasted.. It would be even more stupid for Barça not to take what they can NOW.

Jan bid, so half a season wasted.. It would be even more stupid for Barça not to take what they can NOW.

It would be stupid but Bartomeu is still on one huge power trip and isn't going to listen to reason.

I disagree. His delivery is good. straightforward and not mealy-mouthed. not saying I agree with him mind...

depends on the type of ice cream you prefer, but I guess I see it how I see it, remember there’s no malice, just an observation, I’ve been that very character and can only say it’s brighter on the other side!!

The amount of people, not just on here, who have misread Messi's reference with regards his own family is quite shocking.

I had a colleague today saying he was staying for his family because he had upset them.

No he didn't, you dick. His family were upset because they had supported his decision to leave.

Err wait. Messi said:
"The whole family began crying, my children did not want to leave Barcelona, nor did they want to change schools."

Isn't that the opposite of what you say?
Or what would you mean by "family"?

City. Messi has used up all his power plays! Maybe not a massive bid, but something possibly involving Garcia.
His Dad's statement yesterday reiterated their stance in the contract Tolm, is there any way it could still turn out that he could leave for free?

Messi was convinced we could do it for free and played his cards as strongly as he could, but my contacts have stated this morning that even the video yesterday was part of a plan B strategy.

I expect another power play before this window closes and if Barto is still there, a final negotiation in January involving Garcia.

Messi was actually very smart yesterday, he ticked a lot of boxes - love for Barca, love for his family, wanting to love the remainder of his playing days - even box checking the terrible toll COVID has had on the world.

His entire narrative was an appeal for empathy, wanting to draw people to his struggle.

Like an addiction that is difficult to kick this is the update I was hoping or maybe longing for this weekend.

Cheers once again mate for keeping us all in the loop & hope the past 24hrs frantic negative posts haven’t dissuaded you for sharing future info in good faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.