It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit to being a little concerned at the lack of movement on Koulibaly, City are absolutely adamant they aren't paying the money quoted.

We must surely have a back up at this late stage. We were linked to the lad at Sevilla previously, and Upemecano would be surely easier with Angelino in the equation?

Also no chatter on another striker, still expect Messi late offer.

I’m ‘thinking’ no striker as delap will be given a run out, and with Jesus and Kun that’s covered. If Martinez price has dropped we might have gone for that but it’s a long shot now.

I’m with you on the Messi saga - last week whirlwind potential there !!

As for defence, the KK stuff is a line drawn in the sand - if Napoli drop to our offer then great, if not we move on - Upemecano would be a great option just for the bloody name !!!

Watch out for swans too.......

Ah Carlos would put the fun back into our game; some edge of seat last ditch tackles, will he or won't he walk.
Match thread would be a joy to behold.

A transfer window of Ake, Torres and Carlos would be ok I guess.

Ake and Torres will improve the team.

Though I fear we will again miss far too many chances up front and more importantly our slow midfield will go missing and expose our defence every other game.

It won't be a champions league winning team, imo.

I’m ‘thinking’ no striker as delap will be given a run out, and with Jesus and Kun that’s covered. If Martinez price has dropped we might have gone for that but it’s a long shot now.

As for defence, the KK stuff is a line drawn in the sand - if Napoli drop to our offer then great, if not we move on - Upemecano would be a great option just for the bloody name !!!

What's the deal with the swans Oli?

Though I fear we will again miss far too many chances up front and more importantly our slow midfield will go missing and expose our defence every other game.

I don’t think we have even begun to realise the impact Torres will have, I’m hoping he lives up to the potential as we have a monster player on our hands there if he does.

What if it was Ake, Torres, Carlos and Messi?

What's the swans reference? Trying to buy someone from Swansea??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.