It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you work that one out?

We didn't come into the summer with someone in his position as a priority. There wasn't even any serious movement on it until a few weeks ago and by that point we'd already strengthened in defence and attack.

We've signed one player of note in the last two summers (Mahrez 2018, Rodri 2019), both of which aren't shoe-ins for our strongest xi. This year, we've been boosted by retaining our Champions League status and by the fact that clubs need money because of the pandemic, yet here we are 10 days out from the season starting and looking at Otamendi and Stones starting our first game back. It's a shambles whichever way you look at it.

We've signed one player of note in the last two summers (Mahrez 2018, Rodri 2019), both of which aren't shoe-ins for our strongest xi. This year, we've been boosted by retaining our Champions League status and by the fact that clubs need money because of the pandemic, yet here we are 10 days out from the season starting and looking at Otamendi and Stones starting our first game back. It's a shambles whichever way you look at it.
Not the way I look at it, apart from chelsea who' are doing better ?

Not the way I look at it, apart from chelsea who' are doing better ?

I don't know about you, but my first thought after watching Otamendi and Stones haplessly try and defend long balls over the top certainly won't be "ahh well, at least United and Liverpool didn't strengthen either." The very fact they're being quiet means we should be pushing even harder.

I don't know about you, but my first thought after watching Otamendi and Stones haplessly try and defend long balls over the top certainly won't be "ahh well, at least United and Liverpool didn't strengthen either." The very fact they're being quiet means we should be pushing even harder.
We will push harder, maybe not ready for the first game but we won't see Stones and Otamendi as our centre backs for the season, but you go ahead and flap about if it pleases you.

We will push harder, maybe not ready for the first game but we won't see Stones and Otamendi as our centre backs for the season, but you go ahead and flap about if it pleases you.

I'm concerned for my club and think we need to improve. It's not a cult, we're allowed to express opinions that aren't overwhelmingly positive from time to time.

As if this guy doesn't spout enough made up guesswork (horse shit) already, even his vagueness is a load of old bollocks!!...

"By Thursday or Friday at the latest", just bloody means by Friday at the latest!!

What an absolute cockwomble (Pedulla, not you Gumzy) :)
Or maybe Saturday, Sunday or possibly well in to the following week. What a fucking bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.