It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be arsed to bother getting caught up in the excitement again. Just want koulibaly sorted so I can be optimistic about the season and then anything else is a bonus.

We may well get Messi next summer on a free, but surely there is no chance of it happening in this window. Once he folded shop on the contract and said he was staying that was it. Bartomeu doesn't give a fuck about being badmouthed in that interview and if he thought they needed to sell for financial reasons I think he just would've done it when it would've been easy to blame it on Messi.

I have been saying i think we Won't, since his interview, and early on too before it gained some momentum.

But even I fully admit and believe we Can. Don't think it will happen. But wouldn't rule it out, if there is any chsnge whatsoever in the current status quo.

How's your arse? It must be fucking sore sitting on that fence all the time ;)

Messi is still a no go at this stage . The President (whoever it is) holds the overall power regardless of how much a contribution the player has made at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.