It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we would have Ake Laporte Stones Garcia and Fernandinho and Rodri which can fill in seem fine to me.

Problem in that scenario is an injury to Rodri means Fernandinho, who played the most minutes of any central defender last season, has to be drafted into the middle as cover. That leaves us with a relatively light and inexperienced, in CL terms, defence. I cannot foresee Stones being with us beyond October, but because everyone will see that we’re by then overstocked in that department, we’ll likely have to cut an unfavourable deal.

Problem in that scenario is an injury to Rodri means Fernandinho, who played the most minutes of any central defender last season, has to be drafted into the middle as cover. That leaves us with a relatively light and inexperienced, in CL terms, defence. I cannot foresee Stones being with us beyond October, but because everyone will see that we’re by then overstocked in that department, we’ll likely have to cut an unfavourable deal.

Ok fair enough.

Wow this teasing esp of "big signing" still goes on..

Pointless every year get blues thinking were signing some galactico (there is only 3 left).

Last time I remember a good surprise was barry and Tevez;)

Get a world class CB please.
Bernardo was a good surprise.

Rumors started in the morning and by the afternoon he had signed.

That came from nowhere

Yeah but if you go on the Felix thread they all say he is injury prone and been piss poor unlike Grealish who isn’t injury prone and been Villa best player plus he will be 40m cheaper oh and home grown all pluses to me.

Felix is the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.