It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt anyone is going to come in for KK at 70m, so Txiki has either left ADL high and dry (if we sign Kounde) as payback for Jorginho or we will go for KK in a couple weeks as well at 50m, maybe a deadline day move.

Ake, Laporte, Kounde and Koulibaly. Sounds good on paper.

I highly doubt anyone is going to come in for KK at 70m, so Txiki has either left ADL high and dry (if we sign Kounde) as payback for Jorginho or we will go for KK in a couple weeks as well at 50m, maybe a deadline day move.

Ake, Laporte, Kounde and Koulibaly. Sounds good on paper.
I doubt we will be getting both JK and KK mate?

ffs popped in here and now we are struggling to get 40 points cuz kk is not coming and dippers won title b2 b .
Now i’m off to sniffing glue.

People arguing about £20 million for KK and saying we should split the difference has no idea how negotiations work.

ADL says he wants £80 million.
We say we will pay £60 million.
We blink first and say and say meet in the middle at £70 million.

ADL says so £70 million is your new valuation, lets start negotiating then.

Then we end up paying around £75 - £78 million.

We have to set a value and be prepared to walk away, especially given his age.
Ironically, this is not how actual negotiations work. What you're describing is called re-trading. People hate it and if you do it they don't work with you in the future.

Last edited:
Feels to me like we're improving the squad rather than the first XI.

Still no new starting CB, or a LB. I don't understand our slow approach to the market when other teams are strengthening their first teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.