It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people not rating torres? Real Madrid, barca, Liverpool, United all wanted him. Look we have just signed Spains brightest talent alongside fati, valencia were piss poor last season, Torres ran the show in most of their games he creates goals also is not afraid of taking players on, he's actually a decent finisher as well his stats did not do him justice last year because Valencia couldn't hit a barn door. He's not as fast as Sane, but technically and positioning is better he's also not just one footed, we have a quality player here one of the best talents in the world. Saying he's a Bench player under mines his talent honestly Mahrez and sterling need to look out cause torres is a Gem if he gets a run of games hell be devastating for us. Pep will get the best out of him.

To be fair to people not rating Torres as more than a squad/backup option I will say this -

None of us have seen that much of him. He only played a handful of games for Valencia.

So yes if you dig out a few compilations or watched a few Valencia games when we were linked or read up on how highly rated he was, then you can start getting excited.

But a lot of people just don't care enough to do all that or don't have the time or whatever.

He is essentially an unknown 20 yead old who has zero international reputation for the casual fan.

But so was Sané.

Anyone seen the news about Galatasaray being in talks with Fernandinho? I pray that happens. I just don't see any use in keeping Fernandinho for another year. And it would free another foreign spot for another signing.
Huh? We don't need a slot and if we did it would be easy to do so without shipping off one of the only leaders in the squad a year early.

Anyone seen the news about Galatasaray being in talks with Fernandinho? I pray that happens. I just don't see any use in keeping Fernandinho for another year. And it would free another foreign spot for another signing.

Every year one of our players is linked with an unlikely move to Turkey and it invariably doesn’t happen. Looks like Fernandinho is the one this window.I’d be shocked if this went ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.