It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil and Bernie for Dave , Torres for sane ,we can move razzer and ake will surprise you , he can play in different positions and has said pep has asked him to concentrate on being versatle, when are people going to stop writing Sergio off, dinho is a leader and senior voice and can fill in a bit less than before though

Fuck sake, we are playing wolves and not bayern

We have such a shite team, glad I live near beachy head

Do we want to win the CL?

Having Nathan Ake as first choice CB with one of Cancelo/Zinchenko/Mendy at left back isn't getting us anywhere near winning it.

I hate to moan, but deep down... you know i am right.

If you look back at my Messi comments, you will see a change in tone.

Even when Messi announced he was staying, i was upbeat about the situation. Proud that he actually wanted to come and play for us.

Now that the Messi saga has been a few weeks down the line, we still haven't got anywhere close to signing any player. This is why my tone has changed.
A change in tone? You mean you used to be even more miserable?

Do we want to win the CL?

Having Nathan Ake as first choice CB with one of Cancelo/Zinchenko/Mendy at left back isn't getting us anywhere near winning it.

I hate to moan, but deep down... you know i am right.
No you are talking bollocks, our left backs were exposed last year because Eric wasn't there , if I was allowed to post sniff the cat then I would

If you think KDB is the only good player we have, there’s no point. Personally think
Ederson, Walker, .???? Laporte Ake, Rodri , KDB, Bernardo, Foden Sterling, Aguero / Jesus, Torres is, with the squad we have ,good enough to win the league.

I never said KDB was the only good player we had. The point i am making is that we had big characters in the dressing room when Pep first arrived. Two of which are ageing and won't be the same as what they were.

We have some very good players, i am not disputing that... but pretty little footballers isn't enough to win you things. You need players with a huge mentality, players who can drag you through games when you are struggling. It is the reason City lost far too many games last season.

Thing is, you would prob argue they weren't top quality

If we sign Koulibaly, Aouar and a left back like Tagliafico or Telles, i will be absolutely delighted.

If we sign just Koulibaly, i will be happier than i am now and would rate it 6.5/10 window.

As it stands, its a 3/10 window.

I never said KDB was the only good player we had. The point i am making is that we had big characters in the dressing room when Pep first arrived. Two of which are ageing and won't be the same as what they were.

We have some very good players, i am not disputing that... but pretty little footballers isn't enough to win you things. You need players with a huge mentality, players who can drag you through games when you are struggling. It is the reason City lost far too many games last season.
Shut up, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.