It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. How much have you actually watched Thiago and Bayern?

We all know Thiago is good but there’s a reason Gundogan plays in pretty much all of Germany’s important games. He’s good at a lot of things. Two-footed, wonderful passer, decent shot and knows how to hold the ball. I like Gundogan a lot. His only problem could be his speed but he’s not that slow.

There’s no reason at all for us to sign Thiago when we have Gundogan. They are very similar.
I agree. Every time I've watched Thiago before I've been distinctly underwhelmed.
That's why I was so surprised to see him play so well against Barca.
World class my arse.

I try to watch Bayerns games against the best Bundesliga clubs, I often watch them in the CL and also the spanish national team. He’s much better than Gundogan. Can’t really believe I have to defend that claim

Maybe a few years back now he is poor! Bayern don’t let good players go.

I agree. Every time I've watched Thiago before I've been distinctly underwhelmed.
That's why I was so surprised to see him play so well against Barca.
World class my arse.

Bayern didn't make any real effort in keeping him.

It's a myth that we've the best and biggest depth of squad in the league. Ridiculous as it sounds centre halves are where we've got the greatest strength, even though we've one excellent one, Ake hopefully will also turn out to be. Full back options not bad, centre midfield not strong, attacking mid , still wouldn't mind another one in to replace Merlin, wings ok, forwards not strong enough need another one in. As stated we'll be lucky to get half a season out of Sergio and Jesus isn't to be relied upon on a consistent basis. Work might be going on behind the scenes to strengthen but I just don't see it.
If it’s a myth name that deeper squad.

Ah right your another glass half empty fan?! Hard to shake of hey.
After last season I think a lot of fans are doubtful we'll ever reach the heights of the previous two seasons again. That's what we're striving for, right?. I think we'll still have a hangover from our last competitive game the Lyon debacle, time will tell and hopefully we come out all guns blazing on Monday to shut me and many others up.

If it’s a myth name that deeper squad.
I think squad wise there's no one better.

CB might be sorted soon.We can't buy another DM as we just bought Rodri.
And we can't buy a striker to sit on the bench. Sterling can fill in if Kun and Jesus are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.