It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No malice but I don't think I've seen Sam Lee be ahead of the game on anything transfer related.

He seems to just wait for one or two other sources to report and for a rumour to last more than a day, and then echo those sources. It gives the impression of him being in the loop but it's just an echo.

He knows as much as us on transfers. And why would he? The club is very good at keeping that information contained.

Sam was adamant the messi interview was gonna be bad news for City. But then again he used to work for goal , who the interview was with. He feeds on scraps I think from others

Sam Lee is still our most reliable source, despite him not having as much info as he used to when he was at Goal

Especially ffp, he was in touch with all the top journos on that

No way! A journalist got something wrong. Ffs this is the worst attitude to have to any ITKS or journalists. Transfers are complicated matters.

Tolmie gets heaps wrong on the regular and all our top tier sources get things wrong on the regular. Shit happens.

Only thing guaranteed is the player holding the shirt. If thats all you care about then you shouldn't be on the transfer forum. The fact remains Sam Lee is one of our most trusted journalists when it comes to transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.