It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly any of our income is from matchday though. It's all TV deals, sponsors and CL handouts isn't it. We should still be able to spend what we need to.

Others have mentioned that matchday revenue is not inconsiderable but TV deals have also been hit. the PL clubs have had to refund a large amount to the TV companies and we've been one of the worst hit as we had one of the highest TV incomes.

Overall this is going to hit our bottom line by a significant amount. And despite what some sections of the media (and fans of other clubs) would have you believe, it's not a case of HH dipping his hand into his pocket to bail us out - we still have to try and break even like everyone else.

Real Madrid fans are fuming over us maybe getting Kounde , they want Kounde over the Rb Leipzig CB. Their not happy that we are after him suppossed to be their Ramos replacement

Swings and roundabouts. They get a free run either at Haaland or Mbappe

Hardly any is an understatement, £650 for me. × 40000 x other revenue. × how sponsorship and investment will be hit ,we are not immune.

When the club releases the next financial results you will see how much this shitbag of a pandemic has affected our club. It will put us in more debt and a loan will be needed.
I am not saying we are in the worst position, that would be far from the truth, but it is a concern and the club must be looking at the worst case scenario, all businesses will be.
What i said was we have the numbers at centre back, and unless some go out, and i don't see clubs queuing up for them, we will not be signing one.

Not sure where you’re getting this from mate, but I’d be amazed if you’re right on this - particularly in light of the $500m investment from Silver Lake we secured at the back end of last year (before the pandemic), which we are free to spend on football operations.

Not sure where you’re getting this from mate, but I’d be amazed if you’re right on this - particularly in light of the $500m investment from Silver Lake we secured at the back end of last year (before the pandemic), which we are free to spend on football operations.

CFG related although City is entitled to a cut

... the PL clubs have had to refund a large amount to the TV companies and we've been one of the worst hit as we had one of the highest TV incomes.
Have they? I know there was talk of this, if we didn't finish the season because of COVID, but all matches were eventually played. If anything we should be getting more money from TV, as every game has been shown live

Hardly any is an understatement, £650 for me. × 40000 x other revenue. × how sponsorship and investment will be hit ,we are not immune.

When the club releases the next financial results you will see how much this shitbag of a pandemic has affected our club. It will put us in more debt and a loan will be needed.
I am not saying we are in the worst position, that would be far from the truth, but it is a concern and the club must be looking at the worst case scenario, all businesses will be.
What i said was we have the numbers at centre back, and unless some go out, and i don't see clubs queuing up for them, we will not be signing one.
£55million 2018-2019 season. Fairly consistent over the previous 4 seasons.

Edit: page 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.