It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With reports coming out that Zinchenko has been offered to Barcelona does that suggest we may be looking at a left back? Surely we wouldn’t just sell him without a replacement? Would make Khaldoon’s statement about “signingS” correct

I dont know why he wastes his money then , it is supposed to make you happy

there are plenty of brilliant city fans who are pessimists, and have been with city through thick and thin through the darkest days of division 2. You don’t get to tell them how City should make them feel.

You don’t need to knock every single person down who doesn’t share your outlook.

I am guessing you dont class the Bundesliga or international football as top level.

Of course i don't. A one team league.

Joking aside, he was there 6 months, most of it injured.

I'm not knocking the lad, people wind your necks in. but he is inexperienced.

It isn't just injuries, it is suspensions as well that come into it. But, we always have kyle walker.

I find it perverse when people choose to write off players in our squad and ignore the fact carson is part of it, to argue we must have another player coming because our squad has spaces (which it doesn't). I'm sure he Could be ommited if a top player was available and came in. But just assuming he is irrelevant is somewhat off. If the club didn't think they might count on him, wouldn't have offered him another loan deal but would have looked for another backup keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.