It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rarely the group even rarer the lyrics. Nearly always the song title.

So I think it's City telling Napoli final offer and a time limit to accept.

Might suggest why Pep said that Txixi/Ferran and Khaldoon couldnt be there at the game tonight - off on a trip somewhere to secure another signing?

Maybe they are still in Barcelona after the Torres signing,
ou for dinner with Messi for a talk,
waiting to meet Koulibaly post match there
and head on to Napoli next week to ADL as posted on twitter...
Can't wait, too ;)

I wonder if this big but unexpected signing @tolmie's hairdoo has alluded to could be Hazard?

Would be an amazing addition on the left.
The only thing big about Hazard at the moment is his arse.

I do think he'd be a highly talented addition but there's no way Real Madrid are letting him go this early. He's in a similar boat to Mendy with us; wrecked by an injury that means his first season wasn't what it could have been.

The only thing big about Hazard at the moment is his arse.

I do think he'd be a highly talented addition but there's no way Real Madrid are letting him go this early. He's in a similar boat to Mendy with us; wrecked by an injury that means his first season wasn't what it could have been.
And maybe the injury has effected him more than anyone thought, does not look the same player as the one at Chelsea.

Wonder why Bale stayed in Spain, coincidence or...

Bale is sitting tight... he loves Spain, has a contract that no one will replicate - he'll play Golf, fulfill the terms of his contract - 'jobs a good un'. He won't come back to the UK for tax reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.