It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad season is a bit OTT.
Cup win, second in league, cup semi and still in last 8 of CL. I’d hardly describe that as a bad season, can’t and won’t win everything every year thankfully, it’d be boring as shot if we did.

If you read my earlier post in the thread, you would see:

“We’re going to be taking hits, undoubtedly, but that’s the price of a comparatively poor season, to date.

Trust that clarifies matters. ;-)

Hardly any transfer news to brighten our moods even more after yesterdays win. :( Txiki out!

On a serious note, i hope we don't have to wait until the CL is over before getting some news.

Been impressed so far

Signing both Ake and Torres without any issues

Not massive signings but solid signings made quietly and fairly quickly

Hoping others soon will follow but someone like Koulibaly will be drawn out

Have we actually been linked to any LB?

Besides the tentative links to Chillwell and talk of Ait Nouri on here (which doesnt seem to be in the press).

Bad season is a bit OTT.
Cup win, second in league, cup semi and still in last 8 of CL. I’d hardly describe that as a bad season, can’t and won’t win everything every year thankfully, it’d be boring as shot if we did.
16 points off top spot, not good enough.

Sarri just sacked for winning the title, top level management is ruthless.

If you read my earlier post in the thread, you would see:

“We’re going to be taking hits, undoubtedly, but that’s the price of a comparatively poor season, to date.

Trust that clarifies matters. ;-)
Sorry mate, didn’t realize I had to read all your posts to get the context of the one I commented on. Thanks for clarifying (they were good reads In the main) ;)

Pep out then, obviously not good enough
16 points off top with our club is not good enough and I am sure he is pissed about it.
Whoever was responsible for the non recruitment of a CB last preseason needs to be on the end of a serious bollocking, even if that was Pep.

16 points off top with our club is not good enough and I am sure he is pissed about it.
Whoever was responsible for the non recruitment of a CB last preseason needs to be on the end of a serious bollocking, even if that was Pep.
I didn’t say it was a great year, could be if we get CL even without a CB and as we know CL surpasses the league or it did last year.

I guessing more wrong than just a CB or two, hence likely 5 coming in.

let’s just enjoy what comes our way in CL and transfers. We won’t be 16 Points behind anyone next year

I didn’t say it was a great year, could be if we get CL even without a CB and as we know CL surpasses the league or it did last year.

I guessing more wrong than just a CB or two, hence likely 5 coming in.

let’s just enjoy what comes our way in CL and transfers. We won’t be 16 Points behind anyone next year
Completely agree, and if we can win the Champions League it would be a magnificent achievement.

Can see more than 5 coming in, and think there will be a couple of surprise departures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.