It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others have written he is slow as well?
At 28, he won't be gaining speed as well.

Unless he is a athlete like walker
He's not slow, slower compared to a Walker or Davies obviously, but he's like Digne in that sense and is quite big for that role, so he wins aerials and has even filled in at centre back on a couple occasions. I think he's an ideal candidate. Not paciest but intelligent and experienced. He actually gets into opposition box a lot, has a bit of a diver reputation lol

So what happened to the young french
left back that was shown round the club and Manchester , thought was going to us or the rags ?

Suspect Zin is probably fed up at City now. Deserved better given his performances. Another player who is better than some City fans think.

Im one of those City fans. Mind, I’m only basing it on his performances for us; I’ve never seen him play for his country, in a different position, I might have a better view of him if I’d seen those games.

I wanted to believe he was ITK but he said this week that Kounde was done and last month that Pep had signed an extension.
He's a massive wum. Can't believe people fell for it.

For me, I trust only three people on this forum for "exclusives" - Tolmie, Steven and Ahsan, with the understanding that they won't always be right, but at least they're not taking the rest of us for a ride.

Outside the forum, I trust Sam to tell the truth "after the event". He rarely has any exclusives, but he's not a liar and definitely a sincere journalist. And I rate sincerity a lot. So I expect him to source his article properly and tell the whole story, let's say after a transfer has happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.