It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find strange is if Barca get Garcia and Zinchenko. No where near good enough for us but apparently good enough for Barca? What the hell are they thinking?

Where on earth have you got that idea from? Literally everywhere is saying we are in for a left back, be it tagliatelle or Alaba or someone completely different.

Outgoings? It seems that we need to shift at least zin and Garcia before 1 or more comes in. I don’t see that as an easy task as zin looks happy to stay and we are still fighting with Barca over Garcia’s price. It could also be a manic end to the window and we do buy as you suggest.

Outgoings? It seems that we need to shift at least zin and Garcia before 1 or more comes in. I don’t see that as an easy task as zin looks happy to stay and we are still fighting with Barca over Garcia’s price. It could also be a manic end to the window and we do buy as you suggest.
Well, I dont think it will be manic, but deals will be done.

do you honestly believe City scout on whim

Ordinarily no.

It does seem the case that the club has a list of possible targets for each position they want.

However LB doesn't seem a position that the club intended to buy for and we've left it late to see if the right player wants to come, is available and to be able to negotiate for the right price.

Would love Alaba, however I also think Tagliafico would be great. We havent had a proper left-back, outside of Mendy for about 10 games, since Clichy and Kola. Its one of those positions that pretty much anyone competent would take us up another level

its one of the trendy words,
tier 1 ITK, bollox
Generational talent ,WTF,
twitter bollox
whoever uses those words are cunts, know fuck all about football, so use words that they think make them sound like they know what they are talking about.

fuck off.

Pivot and double pivot are my pet hates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.