It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make more sense to me seeing as we'll need a quality striker soon anyway but I don't know if we're going to have the funds for one of those this summer.

Plus Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo aren't exactly injury prone so it will be similar to when we only had Sterling, Sane and Bernardo.

This is definitely the summer to push for a new striker to take over from Aguero.

With FFP having been ‘relaxed’, allowing us to spread our spending over 2 seasons, and our relative strength this summer in comparison to many of our competitors due to the Silverlake cash - not to mention our model being far less reliant on match day income than most - we won’t be better placed to get the right player in for the right price at any point over the next couple of years, at least.

Plus if Aguero starts to drop a little this season, clubs will know we’re desperate and will fuck us with the fees next year.

We need to make our position of strength count this summer, and get the guy in who’s going to ease the inevitable loss of Kun’s goals - which is coming, whether we like it or not.

And I think the Club knows where we stand, so I’d expect us to box this one off before next season starts.

Wait wait... Think there might be a hidden message in that!
Hm, it's about so called "players". And they might be "signing" something...

"Ha" is a typical regional statement around Dakar, Senegal.
And the high number of vowels used in the sentence tells me everything about an imminent Aouar deal.
Case closed.
Ha is clearly code for Haaland.

If we are not signing a midfielder who are the 3 players coming in and what positions are they? also you dont think Pep likes Grealish because he can play LW and CM that covers two postions and Pep loves players that are utility players.

If we are not signing a midfielder who are the 3 players coming in and what positions are they? also you dont think Pep likes Grealish because he can play LW and CM that covers two postions and Pep loves players that are utility players.

LB, CB and a forward...?

Interesting, not sure this is wise if this is true.

they say so many things that contradict themselves - they havent got a clue.....one day they will get something right as they throw so many contradictory claims around that eventually they will get something right

@Ric mentioned 3 being far down the line. Koulibaly looks like one. After that maybe Aouar but as for the third, left back or forward? Or maybe Scott Carson signing a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.