It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Eclipse call sign for ship to shore radio is ZCDX4 if anyone wants to phone the captain to see what he knows about this !!!

Oh yeah there is one whose been a member since 2007 and has posted 14 posts before today hahaha
In fairness my brother is a huge blue and is a member on here and I think he has 2 posts and has been a member longer than me I think.
I guarantee he’ll make a 3rd post if this comes off lol.

We are guaranteed to see a lot of crap the next few days, just remember what you heard before Pep signed.

He was going everywhere but to us...

Italy, Spain, South America, suddenly plenty will make claims about how much he will cost, how much City are willing to pay, how much he dreamed of playing for United, how Paris want to use Neymar.

Eyes on the prize. If Messi does leave Barca and doesn't join City, half our executive will have to resign.

Believe.

We are guaranteed to see a lot of crap the next few days, just remember what you heard before Pep signed.

He was going everywhere but to us...

Italy, Spain, South America, suddenly plenty will make claims about how much he will cost, how much City are willing to pay, how much he dreamed of playing for United, how Paris want to use Neymar.

Eyes on the prize. If Messi does leave Barca and doesn't join City, half our executive will have to resign.

Believe.
Next few days??!!! I was hoping it would be a done deal in the morning ffs! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.