It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no negative If we sign Messi

Financially is a huge win.

On the pitch in dubious.

Having been told the numerous stories about Marsh by my old man I'm just feeling a bit reticent.

I also hope blues are prepared for the tsunami of spite and bile that will come with the transfer should it occur.

Financially is a huge win.

On the pitch in dubious.

Having been told the numerous stories about Marsh by my old man I'm just feeling a bit reticent.

I also hope blues are prepared for the tsunami of spite and bile that will come with the transfer should it occur.
To go with the ongoing tsunami of spite and bile we've endured over the past few years?
For once, and that's if he comes, I will get a bucket of popcorn and I shall embrace the meltdown and bitterness the media and fans of other teams throw our way.

The football season officially ended on Sunday. FIFA & UEFA have set calendars for transfer windows, start and end points for the season, international breaks etc. and they updated the international calendar because of coronavirus.

It very much depends on the wording. If it says end of season, Messi's free, if it says July 10th, he's got very little chance.

Reports seem to suggest it states the date but Messi thinks it should be extended due to the extended season... would have thought lawyers had already been through this and Messi must be confident he can go now. Not got the first idea as to how complicated his contract of employment is, but it's probably one of those that gets settled by Messi leaving but Barca still getting some sort of transfer fee out of it and both parties being as happy as they can be in these circumstances.

Reports seem to suggest it states the date but Messi thinks it should be extended due to the extended season... would have thought lawyers had already been through this and Messi must be confident he can go now. Not got the first idea as to how complicated his contract of employment is, but it's probably one of those that gets settled by Messi leaving but Barca still getting some sort of transfer fee out of it and both parties being as happy as they can be in these circumstances.

It's a big loss of revenue for them.

Interesting to see if it turns into a huge legal case or as you say his Lawyers are very confident that he can leave without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.