It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Brown sauce with corned beef.
You're clearly older than me. I bet your first memorable World Cup was either Argentina 78 or Spain 82.

If he sticks to his guns....he come for free?

I don't see that scenario happening, him quitting for free. Concessions are surely going to be needed.

It is one thing Messi having a beef with the way the club is being run, it's an entirely another for Messi to also stick it to the club he loves.

There is legacy to protect.

Corned beef and red sauce sarnies packed. I'm on my way.

Have I got time to call in at the Eccles branch of Greggs for a couple of steak bakes?

Have you fook. Send us an update on arrival with your coordinates.

Any sighting will earn a deliveroo of your choice.

Corned beef and red sauce sarnies packed. I'm on my way.

Have I got time to call in at the Eccles branch of Greggs for a couple of steak bakes?
Jesus! I've not had a corned dog and red sauce butty for yonks, off to Tesco, you're an inspiration!

Lionel Messi believes he is now a free agent and can walk out on Barcelona - but Man City risk a £629MILLION bill if FIFA rule he is wrong on 'expired' exit clause and Nou Camp contract still stands
Dailymail says so.
Anything in this tolmee?

I'd wager it is just common-sense to write that. Garcia is well known and Barca need a striker now Suarez and Messi won't be banging them in.

I think back to that press conference when Pep called out Barca and told them not to throw stones because we know everything...

but would we not need to replace gabby this window as well if he left?

IF Messi sticks to his guns,
that could be the stumbling block

That's my concern. Not anything on City's side, I can just see Barca moving heaven and earth to keep him. Losing Messi and the message that sends to the world is that Barca are a spent force, it will devastate them.

If Messi is genuine and he wants out Tolmie's posts sound very very encouraging to say the least! Come on Lionel you know it makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.