It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a report that Barca want Mane. Happy to help fund that transfer by taking Messi off them and allowing them to make it happen. Sign the best player on the planet and give Barca some money to weaken our main rivals domestically...happy days.

Then the dippers buy Sancho and the Rags implode.

United don't need him apparently - does not fit in their model PMSL.

They talked for 5 minutes about City possibly signing Messi then the guy says: "Interesting to see what Manchester Utd fans have to say on twitter.."

I thought he'd done the usual, saying Utd when he meant City, but no he actually fucking meant "Interesting to see what Manchester Utd fans have to say on twitter.." re a transfer of LIONEL MESSI TO CITY!!

The guy reporting from Barca for sky, seems as if he knows something, the guys in the studio, are obviously fucking clueless re this transfer, & just winging it.

and now randomly bringing in Utd!!!
Yeh the bloke in Barca was quite adamant it wasn't anything to do with the president and that he want's to play for City for football reasons. First main news outlet to go down this route and quite a nice surprise to hear that (understatement of the year I know) So just let that sink in - LIONEL MESSI WANT"S TO LEAVE BARCELONA TO COME TO CITY FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS!!!!

They talked for 5 minutes about City possibly signing Messi then the guy says: "Interesting to see what Manchester Utd fans have to say on twitter.."

I thought he'd done the usual, saying Utd when he meant City, but no he actually fucking meant "Interesting to see what Manchester Utd fans have to say on twitter.." re a transfer of LIONEL MESSI TO CITY!!

I can't think of any scenario where it would ever be interesting to see what Man Utd fans have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.