It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swapping Jesus for Messi is fucking insane unless we are signing a striker in addition to Messi whichwe clearly aren’t.

It would mean going into next season with Kun who is rarely fit as our only striker. It would be stupidity beyond words.

If we are left with Kun as our only striker next season I will lose all faith in Txiki, Pep etc. but I am certain they wouldn’t let that situation happen surely to god.

Delap would probably get 25 goals from Messi passes.

Tough call mate,but tough calls have to be made when situations like this come around I suppose

The issue is you don't know which Bernardo we have. I wouldn't swap 18/19 with anyone in the world, 19/20 was totally non existent.

Or we just tell them to fuck off and we'll keep our striker that they value at €100m and not some old twat on his last legs.
Well obviously that’s the case, you aren’t half obstinate, you know exactly what I mean but will argue for argue’s sake.

IF hypothetically the only way we could get the deal done clean was to allow Gabby to go the other way then that is what I was alluding to.

Was pretty damned obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.