It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering how long it would take before we got the negative vibes.
Tolmies Hairdoo has been on the ball with this transfer all the way so I have no doubt that things are still moving forward. Apparently Messi has made a video telling the fans why he's leaving so let's see.

just had another check ......Barca are 5/4 City 5/4 on Betfair
Guys, the bookies have no inside track on this. They're guessing with everyone else. To the extent the odds are moving at this point it'll be with the betting.

That Veronica Brunati journalist also reported the same thing. Seems like the twist could be that Barca will try and make it impossible??
I reckon this signals it's done. Clubs always throw something out like this when one of their best players wants out, same happened with KDB, just before it was announced the Wolfsburg CEO came out saying he isn’t for sale and they want to keep him.
All part of the charade of a transfer.

Everyone just sit tight, nobody knows anything apart from us, Messi and Barca.

@richards30 right now... ;)

Hyperventilating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
He is passed that,he is prone in casualty lol

There seems to be 2 conflicting stories in the Spanish media, firstly he could end up staying as Barca are insisting on being paid his buyout no one can afford him. The second is he’s meeting them tonight to agree an amicable departure.

Summary no one bar Messi knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.