It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly even went to the apparent trouble of contacting Uefa for their view if City can afford it and citing the FFP rules.

When Messi makes his debut at Wolves, I hope we tell Sky to fuck off and send them Scott Carson to interview instead.

I'm now calling it. Time is 6pm, Aug 28 2020.

Lionel Messi will be a City player within the next fortnight :)
2be9051781c75eda1989582504bfa4cc_w200.gif

Sly even went to the apparent trouble of contacting Uefa for their view if City can afford it and citing the FFP rules.

When Messi makes his debut at Wolves, I hope we tell Sky to fuck off and send them Scott Carson to interview instead.

Love it, Tolmie

He wont be able to play against Wolves will he? covid 2 week isolation

Just want to point out that there is a long way to go still, and there will be claims and counter claims. We will see a lot played out in the press on this so be prepared for it.

Strong call TH and thanks for sharing !!!! But I don’t want to see panic on here when certain outlets start talking about him not coming, legal barriers, commercial disagreements etc

Remember the scale of this transfer and even if messi and city want it and agree to it (and they do) it takes time - which will give people time to say all sorts of rubbish while we patiently wait.

Will be fun watching but knowing what the outcome will be !

6CF6024B-3625-4B99-9FAD-9ADA7D94936A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.