It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no point in even discussing this with fans of the hateful 8..
If he comes he will be past it, a money oriented prima dona and part of the problem of us buying success.
If he stays or goes elsewhere he will be the best player of all time and everyones hero.

Fuck them all.

giphy.gif

She needs to be careful with those nails.

you’d think he’d learn his lesson after showing his arse when he said KDB wasn’t a player - but no, rinse, repeat and snort.
Merson learn his lesson? The guy is an idiot and is only employed because Sky know they can monetize the stupid shit he comes out with and it'll get them clicks.

Just imagine this squad depth next season. Mind-blowing.

View attachment 1192
Aye, would be amazing. With that squad Carson can’t be in the champs league as x5 homegrown so unless you drop an overseas player you go in with an academy keeper as 3rd choice. No biggie ‘cos Kyle...

Left back is still an issue for me - can’t see Angelino being here & whilst I love Zinchenko - a left back he isn’t - unless it’s a game we’re running 75%+ possession and oppo defends very deep & has a forward line with no pace. If Ake is the real alternate LB then we have to have a viable Tosin or THB in the squad too. No question.

We’re also light in CAM especially so I’d add Tommy Doyle to the schematic as a genuine rotation option for Kev. Would be great to see him and Phil running stuff in some games when Kev needs a breather. I mean with Messi on the pitch it’s not like we’d lack creativity and he’d need the young uns to run for him.

Who else might come out of the academy to help out? Obvs Bernarbe & Palmer who both featured post restart. Braaf maybe and Delap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.