It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Zinchenko/Mendy has to go if we want another LB. And Otamendi has to make way for Koulibaly. Another midfielder/Forward can take Silvas position.

But i don't see anything close. And i think we have to have a deal in place for these players before we sign their replacements.

Think Zinchenko would enjoy living on the Amalfi Coast almost as much as @Neville Kneville would enjoy him being there, or indeed anywhere.

They’ll all know they are moving on and I imagine deals are already done or close to; the only spanner might be Stones because Garcia’s leaving might strengthen his grip on the doorframe. Joking aside, these are still very good players, no matter the criticism on here, so they will find takers, but because we’ve had a bad season and because we’re in a pandemic, we’re going to take hits.

Don't know much about Ait-Nouri. But i'm really hoping we sign Aouar (as well as Koulibaly). The lad is a special midfielder. The more i watch clips of him. The more i think he could play all the positions Gundogan has played for us. As a Pivot or the "8" position.

That said, you do realise that we have Zinchenko/Otamendi/Stones that we want/need to sell, to make space?

some great points and it’s delicately poised, we just need to move the pieces around

Hardly any transfer news to brighten our moods even more after yesterdays win. :( Txiki out!

On a serious note, i hope we don't have to wait until the CL is over before getting some news.

Just read on Sky Sports Danny Mills describing Gareth Bales situation as "strange and sad". Apparently he "shouldn't stay at Madrid, not playing, just because of the huge money he earns".

DANNY FUCKING MILLS!!

Had to laugh.

Pot and kettle hey!

Think Zinchenko would enjoy living on the Amalfi Coast almost as much as @Neville Kneville would enjoy him being there, or indeed anywhere.

They’ll all know they are moving on and I imagine deals are already done or close to; the only spanner might be Stones because Garcia’s leaving might strengthen his grip on the doorframe. Joking aside, these are still very good players, no matter the criticism on here, so they will find takers, but because we’ve had a bad season and because we’re in a pandemic, we’re going to take hits.
Bad season is a bit OTT.
Cup win, second in league, cup semi and still in last 8 of CL. I’d hardly describe that as a bad season, can’t and won’t win everything every year thankfully, it’d be boring as shot if we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.