It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we'd have had a few Sookie gifs if Messi was about to announce he was leaving or wanted to leave.

So either he's staying or TH is being coy about how far along things are.
I feel like we'd have had a few Sookie gifs if Messi was about to announce he was leaving or wanted to leave.

or he doesn't know what Messi's decision is, which is fair enough if he's relaying what he's been told from our side

I feel like there is no chance Barcelona is waiting on Messi's Instagram post to find out if he's staying or not, and I feel like there is equally no chance if he were leaving that it wouldn't leak out of Barcelona.

Last edited:
or he doesn't know what Messi's decision is, which is fair enough if he's relaying what he's been told from our side

Do you think our side/Abu Dhabi are going to be surprised by Messi's decision?

If he was about to declare he was leaving, Abu Dhabi and City would already know.

If he does announce to leave its not even for certain it will be to us.

Could go to PSG or Juventus.

Given what the city of Barcelona is like, if it was me, I'd go to Paris. Manchester is an enormous dump.

I feel like there is no chance Barcelona is waiting on Messi's Instagram post to find out if he's staying or not, and I feel like there is equally no chance that if he were leaving that it wouldn't leak out of Barcelona.
If he's staying, it would also leak. Biggest story in Barcelona at the moment, so any journalist who leaks it is going to get a lot of hits. Maybe they're keeping a tight ship for once, whatever the decision

I
When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.

It’s never been the same in the MCR, since the FAC 51 Hacienda, and Conspiracy‘s both shut.

I feel like there is no chance Barcelona is waiting on Messi's Instagram post to find out if he's staying or not, and I feel like there is equally no chance that if he were leaving that it wouldn't leak out of Barcelona.
If he's staying, it would also leak. Biggest story in Barcelona at the moment, so any journalist who leaks it is going to get a lot of hits. Maybe they're keeping a tight ship for once, whatever the decision

To be fair he has such a bad relationship with the board that I can imagine him not telling them before he makes his decision public. They'd just leak it, spin it, attack him if he's leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.