It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought of Pep and the Barca boys legacy with this, what will be the reaction within the City, could get quite a bit of grief when going home. As he likes to say "big balls" needed for this

Fortunately for them, Bartomeu was already being called the worst president in Barcelona's history before Messi decided to leave. If he does leave, everyone will blame Bartomeu and not Soriano, Txiki and Pep.

That paper couldn't afford me.

Quick one... I’ve just managed to get my 2 year old daughter to continuously say her new brother/sister being born in Feb will be called Sergio in the hope my wife folds. Issue now is I need to get the groundwork in to potentially change it to Leo or Lionel if you catch my drift. Just wondering, do I get the ball rolling now or best to hold out? If the latter or even the former, we talking hours, days or weeks until it’s known publicly what’s going down? These brainwashing techniques take time & effort you see ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.