It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got rid of the wrong ones from the soccer Saturday panel, grade A cock is Merson
They know what they're doing. Get rid of the boring and least controversial ones and keep the one who can't keep his trap shut and just say something sensible. He generates clicks compared to the others

That is shite,are you going to volunteer ?
I actually did the last time they did this and they looked at who wanted to leave and then changed their minds. They then got rid of everybody they wanted to in the first place.

Now, however things are (very) different and I really don't want to be signing on at my age until retirement. I'm 60 next year so I'll have to wait and see.

I actually did the last time they did this and they looked at who wanted to leave and then changed their minds. They then got rid of everybody they wanted to in the first place.

Now, however things are (very) different and I really don't want to be signing on at my age until retirement. I'm 60 next year so I'll have to wait and see.
Have a look at self employment ,do something for a living that you love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.