It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, 120 pages since this morning. Whatve I missed? Has Messi and his dad had a brew?

Started well - Bart being charged with corruption by Spanish police then Jorge Messi puts out a statement saying the 700m release fee isn't valid, 10 minutes later La Liga reiterate their stance with another statement then a lot of 'tier 1' journalists saying he's decided to stay and will confirm it at 4pm UK time. That turned out to be wrong and now apparently it's 5pm UK time...that's where we're at...

If he doesn't come it's ultimate trolling by the Messi family, why release a statement saying he can walk away on a free and been on strike for a week. Surely his shit with Barcelona should have been sorted behind closed doors. Very disappointed if he doesn't come.

It's pretty clear that at 5 o'clock our time, a video will be released. all anyone knows is that messi will explain his decision.

like i said before, there is a small chance that this is part of the plan, to force barca to sell, as they might not want him to see out his contract. but, again, it's a small chance.

Tbf mate I’ve spent most of my time on these two threads enjoying the fun of it all. I never thought it was 100% happening but it’s been nice to dream.
The posters who’ve joined just to wum and take the piss are deserving of a bit of hostility.
I’ll be back this time next year to do it all again.. :-)
Every window I pledge not to get dragged into Tolmies threads ;) but like an addict I'm here again.

Messi is turning out to be the biggest fucking tease in football

if the inevitable statement comes at 17:09, just to tease that little bit further, I can honestly say he has the balls of a dwarf after 4 grams of chizz.... make no mistake, he’s shown a massive yellow streak. Him coming in 12 months under the same guise?? Kiss my arse..... flirting is done with a genuine affection, this all seems like the guy who cheats on his wife, promises to leave her to set up with his squeeze, however, push comes to shove and he goes back home for the ‘kids’....

reality is they break up anyway, but a piece of the soul is now missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.