It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more at least with a view of something in January

LB which I have been shouting from the rooftops for 18 months doesnt look like we spend anymore thete, Ake definitely looks comfortable in that position & he also gives Laporte a rest he can also play as LCB in a 3 man defence no problem

What I do see is up front, Sergio God knows what we will get this year to many injuries & those legs not getting any younger, Gabby is a good kid who puts a shift in but will he be that pivotal striker going forwardI just dont see 20 goals coming from him

Torres will be a great signing imo & will give us that extra attacking threat but I would love to see another forward to give us something different in those games we just dont look like breaking down or knicking a goal, big strong & quick who puts it in the onion bag??

Its gone really cold on Auore & nothing in the last few weeks with Martinez, the Messi craic has definately pulled City bosses away from our other transfers & Koulabily bullshit has been nothing short of a pantomime but I guess that's the nature with these Italian robbing fuckers if this deal happens then his agent will be earning his few mlion £

I dont bet & certainly dont agree with some on here that we are done thats daft we will get at least 2 more in.

CB
CM or CF??

January will be intresting if Messi still at Barca & Bartomeu still in his role.

I can also see 3 players at least leave in that last week if not before
What's the point of signing anyone in January? Th season in terms of the title race could be over and it's never a good time to sign a player.

So far a disappointing transfer window, let's hope things change this week.

What's the point of signing anyone in January? Th season in terms of the title race could be over and it's never a good time to sign a player.

We’ll have all the FA cup, the c/ l knockout and about 20 league games, maybe a league cup final. Apart from that nothing.

We’ll have all the FA cup, the c/ l knockout and about 20 league games, maybe a league cup final. Apart from that nothing.
Always difficult for players arriving in January, it very rarely comes off.

We need the players in for the start of the season, this squad needs freshening up and an injection of pace and power.

Sounds like our transfer business is concluded.

Messi has decided to stay at Barca and no doubt will pop his dummy back in as soon as they go on a winning spree under Koeman.

ADL wants 300 million euros, the hope diamond and a reach around for KK which is never going to happen, and we don't seem to have any alternatives at all.

Not even a whiff of a link to any LBs or DMs.

Not managed to shift any of our dead wood, and nothing seemingly in the pipeline either.

Frankly a pretty underwhelming summer with pretty much the same glaring holes in our squad as at the start.
kaCGDXHlsHl6M.gif

Nothing wrong with an exception to Citys transfer business.

Laporte has been a good example & if City are in the mix & players are there to be got it will happen

Let's see how the Messi story pans out

Nothing wrong with an exception to Citys transfer business.

Laporte has been a good example & if City are in the mix & players are there to be got it will happen

Let's see how the Messi story pans out
You have hopes for messi even now!?? I would rather city go for haland next season. Sign LB like gaya and koulibaly that will be a good transfer window for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.