It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Tosin get any mentions?
I think if we can shift Ota and Garcia then Tosin has a chance to stick around. If not then another loan move I reckon as the clubs we would want to target for a sale probably dont have the money.

I think hes in the last 12mths of his deal though so be interesting to see what happens.

Coming off a poor season, this has to be our worst transfer window we've had since the takeover. We're usually quick and efficient in the market post a poor season, we're now twelve days away from our first game and our defence is still shambolic.

Worst? The worst has to be the window we signed Sinclair, Rodwell, Maicon, Nastasic and Javi Garcia. That's as bad as it gets.

Ake and Torres alone blow that one out of the water. But the window so far has been poor, no question. We need a Bernardo, Mendy, Walker, Ederson type of window to get us back to the top IMO.

Worst? The worst has to be the window we signed Sinclair, Rodwell, Maicon, Nastasic and Javi Garcia. That's as bad as it gets.

Ake and Torres alone blow that one out of the water. But the window so far has been poor, no question. We need a Bernardo, Mendy, Walker, Ederson type of window to get us back to the top IMO.

That wasn't post losing the league. We've notoriously been bad at strengthening after winning the league, but very good at strengthening upon falling behind. No LB, Koulibaly not agreed yet with 10 days to go, no midfield option, no new forward.

I'd of hoped we would get a midfielder in that will actually tackle for the ball

Fully agree.

Without the player like Fernandinho, protecting the back four and marshalling the midfield to press, we won't be winning the league.

We missed him in midfield last year far more than Laporte in defence.

That wasn't post losing the league. We've notoriously been bad at strengthening after winning the league, but very good at strengthening upon falling behind. No LB, Koulibaly not agreed yet with 10 days to go, no midfield option, no new forward.

A mistake not to get a new CM and a new striker as sadly, Aguero isn't getting younger and is coming off a bad knee injury.

However it looks like the club is happy with going again with largely what we had last year.

Case in point. Skriniar is a fucking robot and Inter have been open to selling him for two years now. He is shite.

Buy a proper, energetic midfielder.

I'd even look again at Denayer for centre-back, we still have an option on him. He's right footed, can also play on the left side of a two, very good in the air and homegrown.

Far too many people decided to write him off after he was sent for hot-dogs playing against Wales when he got turned for the goal at the Euros.

Probably get him for £40m like Ake plus our sell-on discount.
I know loads of our forum hang onto your every word but think you need to make clear what is ITK info, what is unsubstantiated hearsay and what is home-spun opinion.

Anyone else wondering why Aubameyang hasn't re-signed for Arsenal yet ?

It's as if a more attractive team is keeping him dangling, maybe waiting to see if another big transfer comes off ?

Just thinking aloud. I am not itk.
Likely waiting to see if Arsenal actually improve before he ties himself to them for the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.