It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing your age there mate.

Went to uni in sheffield (01¹-04) and people thought i was mental going shopping on a wednesday after class .

Im Manc, but lived down south as a kid. Id never heard of this, and hadnt again before today. WTF was that? And Why? Is it a thing? Wednesdays are better than Sundays in retail?

Thought it was a wind up to fuck with students....

Can't wait for Camavinga to be announced! Any moment now right Ezzy? Ha.

In all seriousness he looks an amazing player. Would love him at City.

Has Ezzy been banned for all the fantasy wumming?

Yep Camavinga looks really good. Quick, skillful, good passing and eye for goal.

Which means as he's a midfielder we won't be getting him!

Sevilla can choose to accept less than the buyout figure, depends how desperate they are for the cash right now?

The market is correcting all the time and boards are having to take a more pragmatic approach unless you are run by a dick at Napoli.
Read a few reports last month saying they'd accept €60m and are already prepared to lose the defender. Nothing aside, but at the time we weren't quite sure Koulibaly was as high a priority as it seems now.

He has done both and is a professional footballer
I played semi pro and let me tell you there are levels upon levels upon levels and this guy is up there
He may be struggling with confidence but you do not and cannot become a premier league player and winner and international without a winning and battling mentality
There are circa 60 million people in th is country ( some women some childen some other nationalities) god knows how many play football but this guy is in the top 25 ?
I guarantee he is mentally tougher and stronger than you and I
I agree with what you say in term of the mentality to become a top player, but the issue with Stones is his career has gone in a downward spiral for the last 2 years at least. Staying in that top level is a battle in itself and he is losing his.
Just physically he looks far from right,has had numerous off field issues and is picking up constant injuries, is this because of lack of condition or does he have a problem which makes him prone to injury?
Whatever the reason we cannot carry passengers , the club and manger have shown great patience with the player, but I get the feeling that is becoming exhausted.
I don't doubt he is a very talented individual, he was an exciting signing but has failed to live up to his billing.
And to me as a CB, his biggest weakness is lack of aggression, far too easily bullied , goes missing on the pitch in difficult times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.