It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we just know as Sharkteam now as a nickname? alot of players using it

Klopp the hypocrite whinging about Chelsea's spending, then splashes 60m in a day, absolute **** that man.
Teams strengthening all around us now, even scum look like getting a new left back in. Time for us to get active and strengthen to give us any hope of catching Liverpool this season.
Who else have they bought?

You would think so. Apparently though, there’s a “favour clause” that they can use whenever they want for whichever player they want.

Nobody is allowed buy a player off them
and tell them that there’ll be no favours.

Do me a favour.

edit, Just realized why you got an alert earlier. I had mixed this in with the other post to the girl you may or may not stalking and then deleted it.

well maybe I took it out of context and got it wrong , felt like I was being called a **** for my opinion. New here and maybe got wrong end of the stick . Hold my hands up.
You did get it wrong but no problem , i don't call posters that , i was saying you don't have to be that on the pitch after what you said Maureen said , no probs but maybe read better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.