It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so sad? If Pep thought Tosin good enough he'd be involved in the squad. He'll probably carve out a decent career in football but will probably have to step down to a championship side in order to further his chances. Still only 23 so plenty of time for him to make it in the game. Needs to move on I think.
Its always sad to see a academy graduate and specially a man city fan going away from the club.

Look pal you won't convince me otherwise. It's been a shit window (AGAIN MY FUCKING OPINION) and it'll be proved correct when we struggle again this season.

You're bigging up Dias like he's some VVD (Hope he is) he hasn't played a fucking game for us yet and he's not even the 1st choice Pep wanted.

Ake again will be squad rotation, I'll agree he's better than Ota.

We have a 35 year old Fernandinho still playing a major part in our side.

Aguero is a crock and will miss many games

Silva not replaced (don't give me the Foden bollocks)

We're left with 1 LB and continue to use a midfielder / RB as cover

But ye we're stronger than last year haha.
Agree with most of that, but still thankful were one of the few that can still do business

It isn’t just a league title we are talking about. They won the CL prior to that and are looking unstoppable once again. The other part of the problem is the rest of the pack (include us) are looking incompetent. We had two dominant seasons whilst they are looking to have their third in a row.
They don’t look unstoppable at all. Watching their first 3 games and managing to reach that conclusion tells me you’re full of shit - though reading a lot of your previous posts helped shape that opinion.

It isn’t just a league title we are talking about. They won the CL prior to that and are looking unstoppable once again. The other part of the problem is the rest of the pack (include us) are looking incompetent. We had two dominant seasons whilst they are looking to have their third in a row.

Unstoppable..... after all of 3 games !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.