It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Lewandowski showing up for his terrible national team...
You hoping we bin Dias after his own goal and teams collapse the other day?

here’s one for you, will be ignored as when your points get proved wrong you don’t like to acknowledge: Sterling’s best form for city was in the 100 point season and after, that coincided with him not scoring for England for years. YEARS. Despite being great for us did you want him dropped for city because of his England performances?

You hoping we bin Dias after his own goal and teams collapse the other day?

here’s one for you, will be ignored as when your points get proved wrong you don’t like to acknowledge: Sterling’s best form for city was in the 100 point season and after, that coincided with him not scoring for England for years. YEARS. Despite being great for us did you want him dropped for city because of his England performances?
Also I bet you want Haaland, how’s his tournament gone?
I see I have a new stalker that just recently joined the forum. I didn’t even mention Kane, but like many, all you see is him, everywhere, like dead people in The Sixth Sense.
You seem to expect me to keep replying to everything you say. I have better things to do. And I haven’t ignored a single one of your replies to me so far.
To put your nonsense to bed: I was seeing Dias’ at Benfica and Sterling’s form with my own eyes, instead of relying on numbers. Numbers lie like nothing else, is something we journalists learn in school

Blatant wumming and trolling is against the board CoC. He stated as fact that we were signing six teenagers nobody had heard of for about £150m and all would be signed within a week. A fucking loony

lol he got so many backs wet on here , was funny imho.
Too many serious people on here , seems like certain people are the only ones allowed a laugh, a opinion.
Very strange place this , never seen so many arguments and people get at each other for difference of opinions.

Tolmie DEFINITELY told us that we were interested in David Silva and that he had signed. Weeks before it actually came out in the press
Just thought I'd put that out there.
I can vouch for that. I wasn’t even a member here then but I remember following that thread with interest ( the man from Del Monte etc.)

We should just play Sterling as the striker, as that's how his game has developed anyways, similar to Salah.

Look at Werner at Chelsea, all season people have been criticizing him for missing sitter after sitter, yes still, has still scored goals and gotten many assists simply because he has great pace and positioning. He can only improve at Chelsea is the worrying thing.

We should utilize that aspect of Sterling more, the pace (even just the threat of it) means opposition defenders can't push forward too much as they could when we play false 9, because our false 9s were never fast, so posed no problem to defenders.

Foden and Mahrez are better dribblers, so keep them wide and do 1v1s, that isn't Sterling's strength.
I’ve just watched a season where we encountered 5-4-1 parked buses almost every week, with precious little space in behind at any time. I’m not sure Sterling playing up front would make much difference to that (and that’s not a reflection on Sterling)

lol he got so many backs wet on here , was funny imho.
Too many serious people on here , seems like certain people are the only ones allowed a laugh, a opinion.
Very strange place this , never seen so many arguments and people get at each other for difference of opinions.
Nobody ever stopped him having an opinion. He was stating blatant bullshit as fact, even down to dates. Trolling the board. That’s the difference.

I see I have a new stalker that just recently joined the forum. I didn’t even mention Kane, but like many, all you see is him, everywhere, like dead people in The Sixth Sense.
You seem to expect me to keep replying to everything you say. I have better things to do. And I haven’t ignored a single one of your replies to me so far.
To put your nonsense to bed: I was seeing Dias’ at Benfica and Sterling’s form with my own eyes, instead of relying on numbers. Numbers lie like nothing else, is something we journalists learn in school
Contradicted yourself as sterling’s two goals overshadow is largely average performances again. You decided when you want numbers to matter? It’s a thread full of contradictions and double standards. You did mention Kane by name but when you said how he should perform despite who’s around him, that was the dig you made when talking Lewandowski.

If you watch people with your eyes and understood football you’d know kane is an elite striker. It’s why his club want so much money for him and why our club are bidding it. Whatever lie you pedal won’t change that. Problem with the internet, if something is repeated enough that’s then the truth, despite it not being. As I keep saying in here, if you don’t like Kane that’s not a problem, it’s short sighted but fine. Don’t make up reasons not to like him when the facts say otherwise. Makes you look stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.