It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have the list. Seasoncard holders exclusive.
Didn’t you get the weekly transfer updates email from Txiki and Pep?

Ffs, they emailing it again? Most fans don't check their emails, they need to publicly declare it via the press. They never bloody learn! The Superleague all over again.

He's not privy to being offered to Spurs or anybody else, but would obviously have every right to be upset, although he still doesn't believe that is the case and people are shit stirring.

As stated previously, if City indicate they want him gone, and they haven't, then he is more than prepared to sit tight for the final two years of his deal.

He will make up the lost wages on a free transfer to a club of his choosing.

The word inside the club is City want him to stay and get his renewal sorted.
Well spurs here we have sterling go and take him for a harry kane deal.
I dont think we will be telling such statements. rather we will say
Ohh you wants sterling levy, if u can convince him. Then laughing out in private.

Well spurs here we have sterling go and take him for a harry kane deal.
I dont think we will be telling such statements. rather we will say
Ohh you wants sterling levy, if u can convince him. Then laughing out in private.
It's an easy lazy story, isn't it? Sterling is valued at about £80m has had a poor season by his standards and lost his place to Foden in the latter stages of the campaign so we must be looking to get rid. Remember Stones? he went through a bad patch and despite all of the stories it never really looked like he was going anywhere. Ever. Now look at him, keeping Laporte out of the team.

Even if we wanted to sell Sterling I don't think he would want to leave I mean why would you? the best team in the land and all the world. That's why when we need to sell it is a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.