It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewandowski is better now than he has ever been before. Sergio has barely kicked a football for a year.
You are correct. Ask yourself though, is a 32 year old being better than ever normal? Is it likely to continue? Were people, possibly yourself, asking how some Leicester players, faster, fitter and better than ever?

I'm not saying he is doping. That said, the Germans, in the east, were experts at it. However, most humans typically don't get better in as they get older.

You are correct. Ask yourself though, is a 32 year old being better than ever normal? Is it likely to continue? Were people, possibly yourself, asking how some Leicester players, faster, fitter and better than ever?

I'm not saying he is doping. That said, the Germans, in the east, were experts at it. However, most humans typically don't get better in as they get older.

32 isn’t old mate, especially for a modern day athlete. A lot of players now are making it to their mid 30’s without declining a great deal. Lewandwoski is beast and I’d take him for 2/3 seasons.

Lewa's agent is Zahavi so he could well move this summer if Bayern don't give him that one last bumper deal

1626316625464.png

Any updates Tolm? Has been way too silent on Bernardo's end given reports of him wanting gone, or is it just moving along silently?

People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

Lewandowski, Felix, all this clickbait.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.

People on here seem to be eating themselves from the inside out, give City a bit of credit, at least.

Lewandowski, Felix, all this clickbait.

It's Kane and Grealish guys, that's the business, that's what we expect to get done, that's what continues to be our only focus.

Bissouma would not be a shock, either, his club leaked before our game last season we had asked about his situation.

so Messi's coming? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.