It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jesus does go, Rodri is going to find himself without competition for most underappreciated City player.

Rodri is held to the most ridiculous bloody standards of any footballer in the world, I swear. He can have a peak-Sergio Busquets level game, make a small error in the 94th minute and be called a donkey.

It's because everyone remembers Fernandinho as being the best DM of all time in his prime when he in fact (like all footballers) made some howlers too.

jack grealish with a prem league enquire 4 weeks ago. no bids. no more conversation. happy to stayed. his club is this club-only thing that the whisper says about grealish

Rodri is held to the most ridiculous bloody standards of any footballer in the world, I swear. He can have a peak-Sergio Busquets level game, make a small error in the 94th minute and be called a donkey.

It's because everyone remembers Fernandinho as being the best DM of all time in his prime when he in fact (like all footballers) made some howlers too.
Funnily enough the other player I mentioned has the same thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.